PDA

View Full Version : Refrigerator/Freezer at CBR question

Bubbie Girl
06-06-2010, 08:25 PM
My question is do the refrigerators in the CBR have a freezer and does it keep things frozen?

We were thnking of taking some freeze pops along for our 2 year old and wondered if they have the ability to freeze them. I have stayed at some places where the freezer just doesn't work.

Fangorn
06-06-2010, 09:21 PM
My experience with the refrigerators at any of the resorts has been: don't rely on the freezers to freeze anything. I have had one or two that would do a mediocre job, but generally, they were useless as freezers.

On the other hand, I've had one or two of the refrigerator compartments that would freeze the milk solid if it got within 2 inches of the back wall of the refrigerator. :mickey: So maybe it all evens out.

It's worth a try though. I just wouldn't expect too much.

Steve

finaldynasty
06-06-2010, 09:32 PM
I agree that he fridge usually does its job, but the freezer is okay at best. we were lucky last year to get a freezer that worked well, but two years ago not so lucky. you should also consider that the freezer is not very large as well so you might only get 3-4 pops in at a time.

Enjoy!

:mickey:

Fastpasssteve
06-06-2010, 09:52 PM
I was there this last March and the refrigerator is good for keeping food cold enough so you don't poison yourself when you eat it the next day. Don't plan on freezing anything.

If it's any consolation, the room and Mousekeeping was great! But no freeze pops.

Bubbie Girl
06-07-2010, 11:35 AM
Thanks everyone, its kind of what I have experienced in the past with the freezers but I wanted to check on the Disney ones after all it is the place of MAGIC :) oh well no biggie, he can just keep cool with the Mickey Bars!!!:mickey: