PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass for Safari

Fastpasssteve
06-06-2010, 12:16 AM
My friend and I will be going to WDW this coming October. We have scheduled an early breakfast (8:30 is the earliest I could get) at Tusker House. Here's my question: Can I get a FastPass for the Safari when I arrive for breakfast (before the park officially opens), or should I sneak out of breakfast half-way through and grab them from the machine?

Thanks for any help you can give.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-06-2010, 04:33 AM
You won't be able to get them before the park opens. So, you will either have to slip out during the meal, or depending on how fast you intend to eat, head over to the Safari as soon as you're done.

We found a LONG wait to be seated at Tusker House, so be sure you arrive early.

Even with the wait, it was a GREAT meal, enjoy :mickey:

#1donaldfan
06-06-2010, 08:31 AM
I don't think you'll get to the FP machines before the park "opens" and if you can, they will be covered.....but, I don't think it'll be necessary anyway...once your breakfast is over just walk on over and I'm sure the crowds won't be much at all, that early at lest.....we did that year before last and got to ride EE twice, safari, KRR before it got "too" crowded.....:mickey:

gerald72
06-06-2010, 10:02 AM
If you slipped out during breakfast- I'm assuming that the park opens at nine- I'd go to a different attraction and grab a fp.
By the time you make it to the safari after breakfast, I'm guessing around 930, it would be almost time to grab another fastpast.

KAT1811
06-07-2010, 09:05 AM
I agree with the pp that said that you most likely won't need a fastpass. if you are going for an early breakfast chances are you'll be finished and in line long before there are huge wait times. I find that the safari line moves rather quickly anyhow.