PDA

View Full Version : Crowds Lower Than I Expected in Parks!

mickeys_princess_mom
06-05-2010, 08:36 PM
My DH and I just got back from the Magic where we were pleasantly surprised at the crowd level. I expected Memorial Day Weekend to be tough, and Saturday was pretty crowded, but bearable. It tapered off after that, and we had no trouble riding whatever we wanted. Got fastpasses for the usual rides, and only skipped a couple of things on Wednesday as things started picking up. :mickey:

CaptSmee
06-05-2010, 09:31 PM
awesome! it's always a pleasant surprise when it's not as crowded as you anticipate it to be. :party:

the other micki
06-06-2010, 12:35 AM
That is a pleasant surprise!! :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-06-2010, 04:38 AM
Lower crowds is always a nice surprise. :thumbsup:

#1donaldfan
06-06-2010, 08:26 AM
I hope during our stay the opening of HP at that other place takes some crowds away, for at least a couple days !!!!:mickey:

finaldynasty
06-06-2010, 08:51 AM
Thanks for the update. That is a pleasant suprise. I am two weeks away and am very worried about crowd levels

clausjo
06-07-2010, 10:19 AM
I'm going up this weekend and assumed the crowds would be bad, but this morning I got on the dining site and found I can get a ressie just about anywhere for lunch on Saturday afternoon - even Le Cellieur! Don't know if that's any indication, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it means it won't be too bad!