PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan and two meal points for Artist Point

Gayle
06-05-2010, 08:16 PM
Can anyone tell me if you can use one day of the meal plan and pay the difference. We have ressies at Artist point for anniversary.:wine: And then DH wants to do Hoop De Doo,for his birthday on Halloween:mpumpkin::bat:: and we will not have enough for both. Thank you::mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-05-2010, 09:11 PM
Sorry, but no you can't "pay up" and use one credit each.

BUT, you can pay for one meal (2 credits) using the DDP, and pay for the other meal OOP.

Or, you could use the credits for Artist Point, and pay for HDD, as it will most likely be cheaper. If you have a single meal "left", you could add a character meal (always fun, even if you're "grown-up" or lunch into your trip.

GoBlueLacheta
06-06-2010, 10:41 AM
I'm not sure how many are in your party, but if you eat a lot it would probably be more beneficial to use the the dining credits at Artist point since you will get desert and apps for everyone. It is also very good food compared to HDD(which is totally fine).

Hammer
06-06-2010, 10:53 AM
I'm not sure how many are in your party, but if you eat a lot it would probably be more beneficial to use the the dining credits at Artist point since you will get desert and apps for everyone. It is also very good food compared to HDD(which is totally fine).

You do not get appetizers at the signature restaurants if you are on the regular Dining Plan and use 2 credits. If you are on the Deluxe Dining Plan and use 2 credits, then you get appetizers. Your room key is labeled with the type of plan you have.