PDA

View Full Version : December Fireworks?

eeyorepoohfan
06-05-2010, 02:02 PM
:mickey:I am looking ahead ;) since we are trying to plan a early/mid December trip! I go to the schedule and see SpectroMagic scheduled, but no listings for fireworks at the Magic Kingdom. :fworks: I know the MVMCP is happening on certain nights, but even the nights that the party isn't going on, I can't find any listing for the fire works. :shrug: Does anyone know if they wait to release those times until closer to the date? :confused: We were able to watch SpectroMagic and Wishes last year when we were there, so would assume they aren't just doing fire works on party nights. Any insight would be appreciated! :mickey:

Strmchsr
06-05-2010, 03:11 PM
The Wishes schedule will be released later. They do regular Wishes on non-party nights and the special Holiday Wishes at the party.

forever a child
06-05-2010, 04:13 PM
:mickey:I am looking ahead ;) since we are trying to plan a early/mid December trip! I go to the schedule and see SpectroMagic scheduled, but no listings for fireworks at the Magic Kingdom. :fworks: I know the MVMCP is happening on certain nights, but even the nights that the party isn't going on, I can't find any listing for the fire works. :shrug: Does anyone know if they wait to release those times until closer to the date? :confused: We were able to watch SpectroMagic and Wishes last year when we were there, so would assume they aren't just doing fire works on party nights. Any insight would be appreciated! :mickey:

I was wondering about this too! Thanks for posting:thumbsup:

Carol
06-05-2010, 05:36 PM
The schedule is in info central.

ANG
06-05-2010, 06:54 PM
I thought the schedule was already released

eeyorepoohfan
06-05-2010, 07:47 PM
The schedule is in info central.
:blush: Now I see it! For some reason I read it and kept assuming those were the party nights!

I thought the schedule was already released
I didn't see them on the WDW site on the daily schedules. It is only listing SpectroMagic right now for December.

You guys rock! Thank you for always having quick responses too! :D