PDA

View Full Version : photo pass

showmethemouse
06-05-2010, 10:25 AM
Hi everyone
We are going to WDW in October . I was wondering if any one know if you can combine the photo passes bands if you have two of them. to put all the pictures them one one cd. when we when in 2007 my sister and i both that photo pass band but we didn't have a lot of picture taking to have to buy two cd for are picture

Strmchsr
06-05-2010, 11:47 AM
Yeah, you can. When you log on to the photopass website you just enter the codes from both cards and it'll combine it all.

Genie1953
06-05-2010, 04:25 PM
Be careful doing this. We had two cards in April and for some reason the PhotoPass website would not accept one of the card numbers...said it wasn't valid. We had tried to do this while we were at Disneyworld so we let them know at a PhotoPass studio. They checked both cards and said there were definitely pics on both of them. The cast member made the suggestion that we put all the pics on both cards...was easy for her to do but must be done at a PhotoPass studio by a castmember....they do it on their computer. Then she told us to try to use only one card and then try to find a photopass studio right before we left and have transfer all the pics to both cards again just to be on the safe side. We did this the morning we left and I am so glad we did because sure enough....when we got home it kept telling us that the photocard pass number wasn't valid when we tried to add it to our photopass account. Had we not done this we would have lost about half of our pictures.