PDA

View Full Version : Why don't all my ressies show on my account on disney site?

miasmom
06-05-2010, 09:19 AM
Hi all,
I love the new reservation system - kudos to Disney for enhancing what was definitely a not-great experience. That said, I made a bunch of reservations, all done at different times, but all done while logged into my disney.com account. The new system allows you to see all your ressies at once, but only 4 of my 7 show up. I can call the other 3 up individually by confirmation number, but am perplexed why they all don't show together.

Has anyone had a similar experience, and if so, have you found a way to combine them so they all show online together?

I did go through pulling them up one by one so that they ended up on the same screen, then I emailed them to myself so that at least I'll have an email showing all 7 together. But I am still curious as to how I can get them to all be attached to my same account (and again, I did them all while logged into my disney.com account, so it is very curious....)
thanks

DisneyPrincess21
06-05-2010, 11:16 AM
Hi all,
I love the new reservation system - kudos to Disney for enhancing what was definitely a not-great experience. That said, I made a bunch of reservations, all done at different times, but all done while logged into my disney.com account. The new system allows you to see all your ressies at once, but only 4 of my 7 show up. I can call the other 3 up individually by confirmation number, but am perplexed why they all don't show together.

Has anyone had a similar experience, and if so, have you found a way to combine them so they all show online together?

I did go through pulling them up one by one so that they ended up on the same screen, then I emailed them to myself so that at least I'll have an email showing all 7 together. But I am still curious as to how I can get them to all be attached to my same account (and again, I did them all while logged into my disney.com account, so it is very curious....)
thanks

Maybe some soft of glitch in their new system :confused: Some of mine have done the same thing recently.

As long as you can pull them all up to confirm them, you'll be fine :thumbsup:

chrim
06-08-2010, 06:21 AM
I haven't had much experience with the new web based dining reservation system, but I will agree that it is a HUGE improvement over the previous system. :thumbsup: It runs faster, provides more information (such as the times for each meal), is easier to see restaurants at a glance, and still has menus for many restaurants.

I very much like this change! :D

snowflakegirl
06-08-2010, 08:41 AM
The same thing happened to me. I haven't figured out a way to get them all to pull up and stay pulled up for the next time I log in other than to pull them up individually by confirmation number. When I log in, only ONE of my 10 actually shows. When I asked Disney about it, the response was that I must not have made them under the same account/phone number/email address....I did however make them all under the same account since it was while I was logged in...with the same email address and the same telelphone number...so i'm not sure what happened. They basically said that as long as I can retrieve them, they're in the system and I"m fine.

Plex
06-09-2010, 08:04 AM
We actually had this same issue on our last trip. I'd recommend calling and confirming all of your reservations. They actually lost one of ours, so I'd check up on it.

forever a child
06-09-2010, 09:07 AM
I am not suggesting this is your solution but I will say that I recently discovered that the WDW website does not seem to like SAFARI. I own a mac and have found that many websites have compatibility problems with Safari as the web browser. I was having problems logging in and retrieving information too. Then I downloaded Foxfire and I use that when I am on the WDW site and I have not had any problems since. It is actually much faster too which is nice because it was taking a long time pulling up all of the site information. So you Mac users may want to check into that, just a suggestion.

Disney_Barbie
06-10-2010, 09:14 AM
I really liked the way they had the disney dining aspect of the website set up a few months ago (when I first booked our dining reservations) I thought it was prefect then. However, this past month or so they've been making "Improvements" and just really slautered it! I've spoken w/ so many people who are unable to retreive their dining reservations :mad: I phoned to confirm them (and let them know that they system was not retreving them) and the cast member treated me like a moron, she asked if I was on "waltdisneyworld.com" or on the wrong site. And in the long run, she said "well I have no idea why they're not coming up. Sorry!"
All I want is a PRINTED confirmation of my dining reservations, is that SO MUCH TO ASK??? I wish they'd stop messing w/ the website

PopPhan
06-10-2010, 09:32 AM
I really liked the way they had the disney dining aspect of the website set up a few months ago (when I first booked our dining reservations) I thought it was prefect then. However, this past month or so they've been making "Improvements" and just really slautered it! I've spoken w/ so many people who are unable to retreive their dining reservations :mad: I phoned to confirm them (and let them know that they system was not retreving them) and the cast member treated me like a moron, she asked if I was on "waltdisneyworld.com" or on the wrong site. And in the long run, she said "well I have no idea why they're not coming up. Sorry!"
All I want is a PRINTED confirmation of my dining reservations, is that SO MUCH TO ASK??? I wish they'd stop messing w/ the website

If you booked online, you should have received an e-mail right after you made your dining reservations with the confirmation numbers and all pertinent information. I saved mine and will be printing it out with all my other 'CYA' information before I leave for the airport.

Figment52
06-10-2010, 11:42 AM
I don't have any issues viewing my ADRs. We only made 3 though, and not all at once. We got emails for all 3 afterwards that I've saved in my inbox.

I like the website now. Before, you had to know exactly where you wanted to eat and check availability resturant by restaurant. I like being able to looking at a park at whole for a specific time and seeing whats available. Much more user friendly that way, especially if your choice has no availability, and probably helps fill more tables.

Disney_Barbie
06-10-2010, 02:10 PM
If you booked online, you should have received an e-mail right after you made your dining reservations with the confirmation numbers and all pertinent information.
I do have that, but it's one lump email (something like 11 pages) with many reservations that we no longer have, so I do have that email, but seeing as it's FAR from being accurate, I dont' feel like it provides me what I want. Plus in the mean time we had to book the fatasmic package over the phone (you cant' book it online), so I have no printed confrirmation of that

Figment52
06-10-2010, 02:24 PM
Shouldn't EACH reservation have their OWN email? That's odd they'd be lumped together.

PopPhan
06-10-2010, 02:46 PM
Shouldn't EACH reservation have their OWN email? That's odd they'd be lumped together.

If they were all made at one time, during one session, you would only get one e-mail with them all listed.

I took the e-mails they sent me (we changed two of our original day/time listings) and cut-and-paste the header for each reservation into a Word document that I could print out before we leave. It took a little bit of finagling, but now I have all our ADRs listed in order with confirmation numbers, all ready for printing.

@Disney_Barbie -- Sorry, I don't know what to tell you about the Fantasmic! Package as I have been doing all our ADRs online for the past couple trips.

Disney_Barbie
06-10-2010, 03:19 PM
Before, you had to know exactly where you wanted to eat and check availability resturant by restaurant. I like being able to looking at a park at whole for a specific time and seeing whats available.

That's true, I guess. Sorry, I was being selfish & not thinking about that aspect. We are never on the dining plan or anything, we're never "looking" for somewhere to eat, we always know exactly what we're looking for and search for it. I didn't even think what a benefit this new system would be for most people.
Still, I wish they would iron out the glitches

Figment52
06-10-2010, 03:36 PM
That's true, I guess. Sorry, I was being selfish & not thinking about that aspect. We are never on the dining plan or anything, we're never "looking" for somewhere to eat, we always know exactly what we're looking for and search for it. I didn't even think what a benefit this new system would be for most people.
Still, I wish they would iron out the glitches

No worries:mickey: We're not on the DP either, but if in the process of planning we decide we might like a TS I just find it easier to see everything thats available in one shot. And, of course, you can still pick a specific restaurant and look that way, too.:thumbsup:

But yes, they do need to fix the glitches. If my reservation didn't show up when I logged in I would probably be a little worried, too!