PDA

View Full Version : Kouzzina

momef3grls
06-04-2010, 09:20 PM
Any feed back for dinner? My daughter and I ate there for breakfast and it was awesome! Thinking about a dinner there in July. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

ElenitaB
06-04-2010, 09:34 PM
We've had dinner there twice and it was just as great as breakfast... it's more crowded, of course, but the menu is just as fresh and creative as their breakfast menu.

zcrsdad
06-06-2010, 03:03 AM
We were not impressed and will probably not go back.

Meteora
06-06-2010, 10:36 AM
We thought our dinner was fine. However, some of the menu items are VERY spicy, so if that's not what you're looking for, make sure you talk to your waiter. I also found the spanikopita to be extremely salty. Apart from that, everything was fairly yummy.

Hammer
06-06-2010, 10:55 AM
We were not impressed and will probably not go back.

What did you not like about Kouzzina? Was the food just not your kind of food or was the food quality and service below par?

ElenitaB
06-06-2010, 08:06 PM
We thought our dinner was fine. However, some of the menu items are VERY spicy, so if that's not what you're looking for, make sure you talk to your waiter. I also found the spanikopita to be extremely salty. Apart from that, everything was fairly yummy.
I agree that the lamb burger is very spicy, due to the addition of the harissa mayo. However, one of the things that won me over was that our server noticed that my son was not eating it, and when he mentioned that it was way too spicy, she offered to get him something else. I was very impressed with that level of service. :thumbsup: He's very happy that we're going back in August.

Jared
06-07-2010, 09:50 AM
We love Kouzzina and consider it one of the best restaurants on property. I am consistently surprised by the influx of negative reviews I read on these boards, because our experiences there have been fabulous.

I recognize that the menu consists of more ethnic dishes than the average Disney fare, but that's perhaps Kouzzina's greatest strengths. The Greek and Mediterranean influences are palpable, and the food reflects the type of cuisine the restaurant purports to serve.

I particularly recommend the whole fish and the cinnamon chicken entrees.

Mickey'sGirl
06-07-2010, 12:11 PM
We all love Kouzzina, especially our DS12 (for the whole fish Jared mentioned above). The food is very good. My only criticism is in the lack of vegetables being served ... but that's my general criticism of all Disney restaurants. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. :thumbsup:

PlutoPlanet
06-07-2010, 12:13 PM
We like it a lot for dinner. I had the wrapped fish. It was very moist and flavorful. DW ate there with a Greek-American friend. They both liked it so much they changed ressies to eat there again on that stay.
Even DD 13 found something she liked on the menu.

We're eating there again this year.

Disney Yankee
07-25-2010, 03:43 PM
We just ate there last week, and we thought the dinner was delicious!!! :mickey: