PDA

View Full Version : Photo Passes and Rides?

Michelle15
06-03-2010, 12:32 PM
108 days and counting....until we are in WDW:mickey: I have a quick question about the photo passes. Does anyone know (or have) had the pictures from the rides put on your photo pass cards? If so, what do you do? This way when you purchase the CD its on there? Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

The Flying Dutchman
06-03-2010, 09:22 PM
Do you mean DLR instead of WDW? If not, you may not get too many answers because you asked a WDW question on a DLR portion of the board...

NotaGeek
06-03-2010, 11:28 PM
Hold on to your hats and glasses ... I'm gonna pop this over to WDW Mousellaneous! :mickey:

KylesMom
06-03-2010, 11:46 PM
The only "ride" photo, thus far at Disney World that you can put on your PhotoPass card is TestTrack. All others, to my knowledge, cannot be linked to the card.

There were rumours quite some time ago that the attraction photo systems would be linked to PhotoPass. Unfortunately, this has not come to fruition. :(

How it works? When you debark from the ride, you'll see your picture on the screen. There are assistants who will help you scan your PhotoPass to gather the photo. Do not stick your PhotoPass into the "slots" at the end of the attraction - it doesn't work that way, & someone will need to retrieve your card from the empty slot it has fallen behind! :mickey:

Michelle15
06-04-2010, 11:42 AM
I didn't realize that I put this under DL:confused: Sorry and thank you for moving it:mickey: