PDA

View Full Version : Recent Visitors: Give-A-Day FastPass Kiosk Always Open?

MidnTPK
06-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Last year for the Birthday promotion, there was always (at least during regular park hours) a FastPass kiosk open to redeem the birthday FastPass option, even after all the normal FastPasses had been distributed for the day. I remember these very clearly. All the FP machines would be covered, except one, which had a sign on top indicating it was just for the Birthday FP redemption.

Has anyone who has been to the park recently noticed if these are still there, but for the Give-A-Day FP option?

handmaidenofprincesses
06-03-2010, 11:20 AM
There is indeed always at least one open! Each Honorary VoluntEar receives 6 Fastpasses good for one park (so, if you redeem at Epcot, your Fastpasses are for the attractions at Epcot only). You get 3 from the Donald group (E-ticket attractions) and 3 from the Daisy group.

For example, at Epcot, the Donald group includes Test Track and Soarin', the Daisy group includes Maelstrom, Living with the Land, and Mission: SPACE (Honey, I Shrunk the Audience was a part of this group, but as it is currently down it is no longer available. When Captain EO opens in its place July 2nd, it will most likely be added to the list of Daisy attractions at Epcot.)

I hope this helps!!

MidnTPK
06-03-2010, 01:17 PM
Thanks.