PDA

View Full Version : Coronado/Pepper Market Question

Ksmith75
06-02-2010, 08:29 PM
Hello, at Coronado at the Pepper Market - I know it is a Disney Dining Quick Service Plan restaurant.....are all entrees included on the QS plan (like the ribeye steak)? Also can you tell me about the gratiuty there?

Thanks

buzznwoodysmom
06-02-2010, 09:39 PM
Yes the steak is included as a Counter Service on the dining plan. The gratuity is automatically added from what I remember. We stayed at CSR about 2 1/2 years ago so I'm going on the way things were then, it may have changed.

The Flying Dutchman
06-03-2010, 09:38 PM
Yes the steak is included as a Counter Service on the dining plan. The gratuity is automatically added from what I remember. We stayed at CSR about 2 1/2 years ago so I'm going on the way things were then, it may have changed.

Your memory serves you well. If it is served in Pepper Market, it is on the CS dining plan. Gratuity is included, as it is with all the CS restuarants, but service at PM is better than your typical park CS, so if you feel as if you were treated well, feel free to tip on top. (BTW: there is NO feeling of obligation to do so. From what DW and I saw the last time we ate there, few people tip but some do)

finaldynasty
06-03-2010, 10:21 PM
Stayed there last summer and my family loved it because we all found something we liked for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. We did not mind tipping because the wait staff was helpful and nice. Because we were on the deluxe plan, we were able to really eat well at Maya Grill and Pepper Market. Our plan is to have lunch there on our next trip even though we are staying at POR!

PetefromRI
06-04-2010, 09:19 AM
The steak dinner for a QS credit is the bomb and yes,the tip is included when on the meal plan at the Pepper Market only, but we always leave a couple of bucks.