PDA

View Full Version : Universal Fright Nights Question

DisneyFr33k
05-31-2010, 02:57 PM
For Fright Nights - is it held in both US and Is of Adv or just one? Just planning as we will be there in October.

DVC2004
06-01-2010, 08:13 AM
For Fright Nights - is it held in both US and Is of Adv or just one? Just planning as we will be there in October.

When I went it was both but they've done different things over the years. Once they announce the dates you may be able to tell on the website. I thought they listed attractions that would be open. I don't think they have the info for te event announced yet.

NJGIRL
06-02-2010, 07:15 AM
When I went it was both but they've done different things over the years.

This is true. The times I have gone it was held at the Studio only. They are not like Disney when it comes to giving out info. Universal does not let you plan out your vacation 6 months in advance like Disney does as far as your dining and party plans.

Figment1988
07-17-2010, 05:34 PM

usually it's held at Universal Studios. However from 2002 to 2005 it has been at both parks. But from 2006 to now, it's been held @ the Studios. one reason why it's not done at IOA is because Universal has to ask permission from some property holders to use some sections (i.e. having to ask Dr. Seuss's widow permission to use Seuss Landing, or recently, JK Rowling for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter )

NJGIRL
07-17-2010, 11:38 PM
one reason why it's not done at IOA is because Universal has to ask permission from some property holders to use some sections (i.e. having to ask Dr. Seuss's widow permission to use Seuss Landing, or recently, JK Rowling for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter )

Interesting

starryeyes21
07-18-2010, 10:02 AM
It is held is the Studios park. There is actually a lot of information floating around about Halloween Horror Nights on the net. People start speculating about next year days after it all ends. Universal also has a website up with information about the event. It's very spooky.