PDA

View Full Version : Picky eater at Blizzard Beach

Lisa and Alan
05-30-2010, 08:48 PM
Does anyone know if there is a place to get chicken tenders at Blizzard Beach? When I look at the park overview, they just mention hotdogs, pizza and grilled chicken wraps? Do they have just regular fried chicken tenders? Any help for my picky 7 year old would be greatly appreciated. She does not eat hotdogs, burgers or pizza. (or grilled chicken):confused:

Figment!
05-30-2010, 09:31 PM
As of April 2010, the Lottawatta Lodge served an 8 piece Chicken Breast Nuggets entree with apple slices or french fries for $7.69.

Fastpasssteve
05-30-2010, 11:55 PM
Avalunch also serves chicken salad, as well as a turkey leg.

The Cooling Hut serves a chicken wrap with chips.

Those are all the chicken items I can find.

johnO
05-31-2010, 11:15 AM
Im hungry

BrerGnat
05-31-2010, 11:46 AM
How long will you be at BB? They sell treats like donut holes and sno cones there too. Ice cream as well. I know it's not ideal, but you could, if you must, let your 7 year old eat a bit of junk for lunch at BB, and then get her a real meal once you are back at the hotel. It's not the best solution, but she won't mind. ;)

Also, I believe I saw a grilled cheese pretzel sandwich there. Would she eat that?

I have EXTREMELY picky eaters too, so I feel for you. On our recent WDW trip, a couple times, one of our kids would have just fries and maybe a chocolate milk to tide them over if there was really nothing around that they would eat. Then, we'd get them a proper meal as soon as we could.

Gator
05-31-2010, 12:46 PM
The only thing I ever eat there is the donut holes. They cover them in cinnamon sugar and give you glaze dipping sauce. Any kid will go for that!

Lisa and Alan
05-31-2010, 05:59 PM
Thanks so much for the advice. I will look for the chicken breast tenders. But, as suggested, I can just let her eat whatever and get her a proper meal when we leave.