PDA

View Full Version : Chefs de France

Figment52
05-30-2010, 03:17 PM
Does anyone know if they still have the 3 course fixed price lunch option? All of the menus I've looked at in various places online are out of date.

luvDaMouse
05-30-2010, 09:51 PM
Yes they still have it my dh just ate there on Friday the 28th I had french onion soup, ham and cheese sandwhich and creme brule for dessert. My dh had lobster bisque, mac and cheese and the chocolate cake for dessert :thumbsup: I think it was 20.99 each?? Remi came around when we were there too which was fun :) The food was delicious!

Figment52
05-31-2010, 10:28 PM
Thanks! I know menus can change, but I'm thinking if its on there now, chances are good for October.:mickey:
And what's this about Remy? I've seen it mentioned in a few other posts, but how exactly does this character interact?

PlutoPlanet
06-01-2010, 12:27 PM
DW and I saw Remy in March.

A CM rolls out a small table on wheels covered in a white table cloth. There is a silver plate and a silver plate cover (probably not the correct term). The CM lifts the cover and says Voila! like they might when they reveal your dinner. Then you see Remy. He is life sized, for a mouse. His movements are very life like, in a nice way. He doesn't leave the table. He interacts with people, especially kids, very well. The robo-animatronics (probably not the correct term again) are very advanced, think Turtle Talk. So, he's like a character, but not with a person underneath like at Chef Mickeys.

Mickey'sGirl
06-01-2010, 12:51 PM
... and Remy speaks Mouse, not English.

We too had the Prix Fixe lunch last week. Very good value for an astronomical amount of cream!! :thumbsup: