PDA

View Full Version : Making ADR for the CP

Ropachs
05-29-2010, 05:10 PM
I'm hoping someone will know what/how to do this. We can make our ADR's next week for our Dec. trip, but a friend of mine said that you have to book the Candlelight Processional seperately - probably at a later date rather than 180 days out. So do I make an ADR at the restaurant we want for that night and then call to turn it into the CP package some time later? Totally confused and REALLY want to do the CP! :confused:

faline
05-29-2010, 07:06 PM
When details are announced for this year's Candlelight Processional and when tickets go on sale, you can generally call to order your tickes and, at that time, do a dining add on at the restaurant of your choice.

Pirate Granny
05-29-2010, 10:44 PM
A couple of years ago, before it was 2 dining credits...I booked my restaurant at 180 days out...and then when it was announced, called to get the reserved tickets...the restaurant of my choice was not available, but when I mentioned that I already had a reservation...the CM asked for my ADR #...and switched it over to the CP...now, maybe I was lucky...and I did call the very first day it was announced...so...I consider this a Magical Moment. But totally unexpected...
:pirate:

Fastpasssteve
05-29-2010, 11:17 PM
I would go with what Pirate Granny said. The earlier you can get your ADR, the better, then switch it over.

Sounds like a good plan.