PDA

View Full Version : theme park admission question

Soph and Han's Mom
05-28-2010, 02:36 PM
not sure if this is the right forum...feel free to move if needed!!

i have a friend who was (through her employer) able to send me four complimentary one day park hopper passes. my question is this...am i able to take these tickets to the gate and upgrade them to multi day park hoppers or am i likely limited to just using them the one time and then they're done? i'm not sure if anyone has had experience with this before...or if i just have to wait till we get there and see!

thanks for any info!!

DizneyRox
05-28-2010, 02:42 PM
Complimentary tickets usually have a value of $0.00 and they use the value of the ticket you are trading in towards the value of the ticket you want.

You would be best having one person use all of them and get whatever you need left for that one person, and everyone else get what they need.

For example, need 7 days worth of tickets, one person gets 3 day, and everyone else gets 7. That one person would use the 4 comp tickets.

That or save them for a weekend getaway...

Soph and Han's Mom
05-28-2010, 02:49 PM
thanks disneyrox...i think you're right. i've been trying to figure out the best way to use them, and i figure what we'll likely do is have the one member of our group who is actually only there with us for 4 days use one comp ticket per day. ta da...free multi day pass for him!

thanks again for the help!