PDA

View Full Version : Where do Taxis Drop-Off at The Parks?

MidnTPK
05-28-2010, 11:59 AM
The subject says it all: where do taxis drop you off at the parks?

I might be doing a brief business errand on my next trip. I'll be taking a taxi back and forth, and would like to meet my family in the parks. I'm not sure whether its better to taxi back to the hotel and take Disney transportation, or go straight to the park they are in.

I've done some research via Bing's bird's eye view, and it looks like the taxi drop-off points are awesome. I can clearly see than the taxi are parked right up close within walking distance to the security checkpoints (for all the parks except the MK).

If this is the drop-off point, I know how I'd get around WDW if I won the lottery. But if these are only pick-up points for disabled patrons or something, than maybe the drop-off point is somewhere else.

So does anybody have experience taking a taxi to a park?

Pirate Granny
05-28-2010, 12:36 PM
Yep...at all three parks they are relatively close...MK you will have to take the Ferry or monorail...OR...take the cab to the Contemporary and walk over...smile...AK is a bit of a walk as there is no close drop off place, but the cabs are closer than the car-parks. EPCOT and Studios they are pretty close to the entrance. Have a great time.
:pirate:

Fastpasssteve
05-28-2010, 05:46 PM
You could take the cab to The Contemporary, The Polynesian, or the Grand Floridian. All three of these resorts are on the monorail system which will take you directly to the Magic Kingdom.