PDA

View Full Version : Main Street

stephen71
05-28-2010, 10:01 AM
Just curious, does anyone know when the refurbs on Main Street are scheduled to be completed?

Ms. Mode
05-28-2010, 01:07 PM
I don't know about the refurbs on Main Street...but....Welcome to Intercot :thumbsup:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-29-2010, 08:24 PM
Welcome to Intercot Stephen. Do you maybe mean the refurb for Fantasy Land?

#1donaldfan
05-29-2010, 08:31 PM
Welcome !!!!

I'll bet your referring to the store fronts on mainstreet ?? I hope they hurry up n get 'em doen before our trip 19 days!!! (but I doubt it)......:cool:

stephen71
05-29-2010, 11:38 PM
Thank you all for the welcome, glad to be here. I did mean the store fronts on Main Street. I'm not going to the World until Sept. so I feel I really don't have to worry, but I'm just curious. I know Fantasyland will have have construction walls everywhere and Small World will be closed for refurb. which is a bummer. I'm taking my mother down and this will be her first trip back in 30 years and I know she enjoyed this attraction very much... oh well, there is plenty more that she will enjoy. Thanks again for any insight.

chrisb26
05-30-2010, 12:04 AM
They have been doing refurb on the store fronts since the beginning of last year as soon as one is done it seems they start another the only time last year I can think where there were no walls on Main Street was probably December when all the Christmas Decorations were up its hard to say when they will finally be done since I know they haven't done all the buildings yet not sure if they plan on doing them all or not.

johnO
05-30-2010, 10:35 AM
We were there last month and some were still covered.