PDA

View Full Version : DVC supplies

Ropachs
05-27-2010, 02:09 PM
This year will be our first time in a villa, we'll be staying a full week. My understanding is that we'll only receive towels and garbage service once, on day 4. Will we be able to request extra towels? I don't have a problem washing them myself, which brings me to my burning question, how much (or little) laundry detergent does the DVC provide? I'm planning on a few loads and need to know if I should bring some from home. Also, shampoo - do you get enough, or is that something you bring from home as well?
Thank you, just getting all my ducks in a row!

tdk316
05-27-2010, 02:28 PM
You only get one load's worth of laundry detergent. Last time I bought the Purex all in one sheets and those worked out ok.

As for shampoo, you get one little bottle per bathroom. That would only last me two washes, but you may have (or may not have, as the case may be) hair like my DH and it would last you all week! :blush:

tdk316
05-27-2010, 02:30 PM
Forgot about the towels... yes, you can request extras for a price, but you probably won't need them if you're planning on doing wash. We found that we don't need the extras, I just through them in the wash to fill up any not-full loads.

Ropachs
05-27-2010, 03:27 PM
Thanks, I'm glad I asked, two little bottles of shampoo won't go far on six heads!
Those Purex sheets are great for traveling, wish I'd thought of it first $$$$$$$$$$ ;)