PDA

View Full Version : Making ADR's, staying @Dolphin

jrfromfla
05-26-2010, 07:27 PM
Planning to stay @ WDW Dolphin in December. My date to make ADR's is coming quickly. Can I make ADR's for my entire stay at the 180 day mark? or do I have to wait 180 days from the day that I want to have the ADR to make the reservation?

The reason why I am asking, I usually stay on site, and this is the first time I am staying at the Dolphin, and I am wondering if the procedure of making ADR's are different.

Thanks.

SBETigg
05-26-2010, 08:26 PM
I'm staying at the Dolphin in July, but I made my reservations only recently-- so I don't know. I suspect you can, because the Swan/Dolphin are eligible for EMH. But I could be wrong. We'll see what some others say. It's a good question. I think I'm really going to like the Dolphin for a change, so good to know for future reference.

Figment!
05-26-2010, 11:27 PM
Can I make ADR's for my entire stay at the 180 day mark? or do I have to wait 180 days from the day that I want to have the ADR to make the reservation? Our experience has been that they need to be made 180 days in advance of each day you wish to dine.

The 180+10 benefit applies to Disney owned and operated resorts, although the Swan & Dolphin are physically on-property and have many of the same perks that the other on-property resorts have, they are not owned by Disney.

If you have any issues with obtaining the Dining Reservations you desire, you can check with the Dining Concierge at the resort when you arrive. We have had good luck with them finding cancellations for us and getting reservations we were not able to prior to arrival.

Staying at the Swan & Dolphin you will be able enjoy access to Extra Magic Hours, Disney Transportation, and the abilty to have packages sent back from the parks to your hotel.