PDA

View Full Version : I Got a Universal Pin Code!

DVC2004
05-26-2010, 08:22 AM
I don't know if this is something new, because I never got one before- but Universal sent me an email yesterday with a pin code. It was good for about 40% off at Portofino (we have never stayed there) this summer with rates starting at $182! I thought that was a pretty good deal since Portofino always seems to be pretty expensive. Just wanted to share. Anyone else get one before or now? Just curious to see what other offers there are or have been.

sassy2000
05-26-2010, 09:02 AM
I got one too. This is the 2nd pin code in 3 months that I have received from Universal. Too bad we can't use this one either but if I get one for this fall, we might make a trip down. Never received a pin code from Disney though but still hoping... :mickey:

Brownie54
05-30-2010, 04:41 PM
Got one for the first time also.

Tinkerfreak
05-31-2010, 11:07 AM
Would love to get one. We have decided our last Disney trip with the kids in November was the last one for a while. They just want to do something else and are interested in Universal. We are thinking about going there and staying on-site for two or three nights. I would love to stay at Portafino and a pin code would be perfect if it was for fall.

Bethanymouse
05-31-2010, 08:24 PM
Would love to get one! Surprising hubby in July for his 30th----- any idea how to try and get a pin code?

DVC2004
06-01-2010, 08:12 AM
Would love to get one! Surprising hubby in July for his 30th----- any idea how to try and get a pin code?

Don't know, I would get on thier email list first. I know we have stayed onsite a few times there (never at Portofino though) so maybe that has something to do with it. Either way, get on thier mailing list if you already aren't. Good luck! I hope you get one!

Bethanymouse
06-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Thanks, I signed up on their website....here's hoping I get one!:thumbsup: