PDA

View Full Version : 2 New Shops Open in Disneyland Resort

NotaGeek
05-25-2010, 03:59 PM
This just announces on the DisneyParks Blog (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2010/05/sweet-treats-and-sparkling-jewels/):

Have you heard the news? This week we are opening two new shops at the Disneyland Resort. Whether you’re looking for delectable treats to satisfy your sweet tooth or you have an eye for the perfect wardrobe accessory, one of our new destinations is surely going to appeal to you. Plans for the two new shops are well under way and the talented teams at the Disneyland Resort are fully immersed in the hustle and bustle of last minute touches to these exciting new shops.

On May 26, the place to be is…Geppetto’s Sweet Shoppe in Fantasyland, especially if you’re craving something particularly sweet. Some of the most delectable treats you’ll ever taste, including peanut brittle, toffee and more will be at your fingertips.

But if it’s jewelry, handbags and trendy ‘must have’s’ that you crave, then the crown jewel in your fashion collection will definitely be found at Jewel of Orleans. Set to open May 28, this new shopping destination will offer stylish accessories from designers like Tarina Tarantino, Classic Hardware as well as handbags by such notable fashion houses such as Steve Madden and Dooney & Bourke, among other designers as well.

It’s hard to believe that the grand openings of Geppetto’s Sweet Shoppe & Jewel of Orleans are happening so soon! And since you, our readers love to be in the know on all things Disney, I couldn’t help but keep you in the loop! Next time you’re at the Disneyland Resort, make sure you pop into our new shops so you can experience them for yourselves!

BrerGnat
05-27-2010, 01:05 PM
I have seen the Sweet Shop under construction for quite awhile. The sign has been up for a long time, but you couldn't see what they were doing inside. That's a cool addition to Fantasyland. There SHOULD be a candy store in there! Now I don't have to stop in the Main Street store or hike all the way over to Pooh's Corner for my peanut brittle fix!

Disney4us2
05-27-2010, 04:29 PM
Where is the sweet shop located?

Disney4us2
05-31-2010, 02:55 AM
I ran right into the Sweet Shop as we were entering the Pinocchio attraction. It is a very cozy shop. I also stopped into the Jewel of Orleans, very nice.

BrerGnat
05-31-2010, 11:48 AM
The Sweet shop is located between the Pinochhio ride and the Village Haus restaurant. It is tiny. It used to be a "toys and gifts" shop. It has been closed for a LONG time, though. Nice to see them using the space again. :thumbsup: