PDA

View Full Version : Photo pass process

i'm grumpy
05-25-2010, 08:41 AM
Do you edit and add borders then have it shipped? Because mine says it's shipped and I haven't requested it yet. :confused:

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-25-2010, 08:42 AM
After you do your edits and add the borders, you have to "order" the CD, it doesn't ship automatically.

i'm grumpy
05-25-2010, 10:37 AM
Thanks. I thought you made the edits first so I can't figure out why it says shipped.
:confused:

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-25-2010, 10:47 AM
Did you pre-order the CD? It might have to do with the sending of the "code" ... that's the only thing I can think of :confused:

i'm grumpy
05-26-2010, 07:35 PM
I did. And the "shipped" date is now gone.
:confused::thumbsup:

Fastpasssteve
05-26-2010, 11:34 PM
Call them tomorrow morning during business hours and explain the mix-up. If everything is working the way it is supposed to, then they can reassure you of that. If things have gone awry, they might still be able to fix things.

One have 30 days after your activation of the account after your return from WDW to make your order. All your photo information may still be in that big Disney Computer as I type.

This is from the PhotoPass site:

"If you would like to speak to one of our team members, you can reach us at 407-560-4300. Our live phone hours are 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. eastern time, seven days a week. If you reach us after 1 p.m., please leave a message providing your name, phone number, account sign-in information, PhotoPass ID's and a summary of the issue you need assistance with. Once you leave the information, one of our Cast Members will return your call within 24-48 hours."

Best of luck.