PDA

View Full Version : Cape May Cafe Breakfast

TinkiTime1989
05-24-2010, 03:11 PM
We've booked a late (10:55) breakfast here for our upcoming trip in June, but I couldn't find much info on it. Any reviews on breakfast at Cape May Cafe would be appreciated. Thanks!

sassy2000
05-24-2010, 03:21 PM
We had breakfast there in December and it was great. The food was fresh and yummy. They had the freshest fruit! Minnie, Goofy, and Donald are there. It was also the quickest meal we have had at Disney. We were in and out in 30 minutes after seeing all 3 characters. Of course it may have just been luck with our table location because as soon as we were seated, Donald was at our table, followed immediately by Minnie, and then Goofy was about 15 minutes later.

yjgirl32
05-24-2010, 06:05 PM
We too are trying this place in Oct. Thanks for the info- great question.

Zippy 1
05-24-2010, 06:19 PM
We loved this breakfast!! We would do it again in a heartbeat. It was the most relaxing and quiet place we have ever eaten at DW. My DD had a great time playing with the characters. She got a lot of one-on-one time with each one. The food was great as was the service. We had some problems getting there that morning and they were great about seating us so late.

Fastpasssteve
05-25-2010, 12:17 AM
While it would seem ungracious to direct someone to another website for info about this dining event you mentioned, I suppose if you went to Google and typed in: "Cape May Cafe character breakfast reviews", and went to the first 'hit' listed, you might find some of the information you're looking for. And who could begrudge Google for sharing info???

KAT1811
05-29-2010, 01:22 PM
We did Cape May quite a few years back for a late breakfast and it was amazing!!!! We were the only table there. The character interaction was the best we have ever had. Goofy practically ate with us. It was wonderful. Enjoy!!!!