PDA

View Full Version : Chefs de France

pox24
05-24-2010, 01:23 PM
Its been awhile, but my DW and I ate there Sat night for the first time in a while. We forgot how that place is. What a fabulous dinner we had. I had the Brochette de Fruits and my wife had the short ribs. I was tempted to try the salmon, but when I saw how small the portion was I decided on the Brochette. We both sipped a mild Bordeaux, nothing fancy and then shared the Vanilla Creme Brulee with Expresso.
I gotta tell ya.... 4 forks...:thumbsup:

faline
05-24-2010, 01:53 PM
Sounds scrumptious! We ate there a year or so ago and had a wonderful meal as well!

Stu29573
05-24-2010, 01:54 PM
I agree that this place is consistantly under rated. I have never had a meal there that was less than wonderful. Maybe others have, but I sure haven't!

elmjimmlm
05-24-2010, 02:33 PM
I am very excited to try it in a few weeks... We have a late lunch reservation so we can maybe see Remy and the menu looks great! Hope we have a great experience too! Thanks for the review...:thumbsup:

MinnieMommie
05-24-2010, 09:44 PM
We dine at Chefs on every trip. We always have a relaxing time and find it to be a good value. It is one of a handful of venues where all of us enjoy ourselves equally. DH and all the kids enjoy the atmosphere and food at Chefs. :mickey:

Fastpasssteve
05-25-2010, 12:07 AM
I whole-heartedly agree. I've enjoys several meals there. I never did have the heart to leave without dessert. Some foods are for nourishing the body, but dinner there with good friends nourishes a deeper part of you. I hope more people are encouraged to try this, as well as the many other special restaurants found in WDW. I love a Casey's hotdog just as much as the next guy, but seriously...I've made memories with special meals like those found at Chefs of France.

Belster
05-25-2010, 09:31 AM
We also love it here. Our kids love to try new foods and enjoy the menu. In addition, I love the ambiance...romantic yet, not quiet. I have 3 kids and love to take them to nicer places but worry that they will ruin someone's meal with being too noisy...this is not a problem at Chef de France. Last, the workers are top notch paying close attention to detail and seem to LOVE kids.

Great review and glad you enjoyed!:mickey: