PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club Villas

pox24
05-24-2010, 11:17 AM
Drove up for a long week end there with my DW. The newly renovated rooms are very nice. The beds are so comfortable. The rock hard beds are gone. Gardenia's were in full bloom, and the Mojitos were sweet.:thumbsup:

Checkers
05-24-2010, 05:28 PM
:mickey:Oh, you're breaking my heart! We just got back on Sun., 5/16, from 8 wonderful days at BCVs and I just can't wait to return in Oct. although we are staying at BWVs since it is one of our "homes". Yes, the beds are so comfy -- not a word from my DH about not sleeping well.

RAIDER
05-25-2010, 03:30 AM
I am so looking forward to stay there in a few weeks time ( depending on getting past the icelandic volcano) this is :D
Its a place ive always wanted to stay

iadarolas
05-26-2010, 04:43 PM
Drove up for a long week end there with my DW. The newly renovated rooms are very nice. The beds are so comfortable. The rock hard beds are gone. Gardenia's were in full bloom, and the Mojitos were sweet.:thumbsup:

Newly renovated rooms?? When were they renovated? We were there last May for 10 days in a two bedroom villa, and the BCV still had dinosaur TVs...no flat screens. We still loved it there but I think the villas could use a bit of an update.

Mackflava99
05-27-2010, 02:52 PM
wow i am looking forward to the new rooms if this is correct !!

Disney_Barbie
06-17-2010, 09:29 AM
Newly renovated rooms?? When were they renovated?

I too am curios of what you mean by "newly renovated"

Checkers
06-19-2010, 11:41 AM
Newly renovated rooms?? When were they renovated? We were there last May for 10 days in a two bedroom villa, and the BCV still had dinosaur TVs...no flat screens. We still loved it there but I think the villas could use a bit of an update.

Really don't know what one considers "renovated" but we were there this past May and stayed in a 2br and there were flat screen TVs in both brs and living room. The only thing to me that I thought needed replaced was the stove (was one of the GE type with the coil burners). Perhaps they are in the process of renovations?

Mickey'sApprentice
06-26-2010, 09:25 AM
Will arrive at BCV next Sat. afternoon. Hope the AC is in top condition.