PDA

View Full Version : Walt Disney Tour

ransam
05-24-2010, 01:02 AM
Hey i was wondering...does anyone know about a tour of disneyworld, as told through the eyes of Walt?

magicalmom
05-25-2010, 10:35 PM
What a great idea!! There's video footage of Walt dicussing both MK and EPCOT, very doable -

ransam
05-27-2010, 02:16 PM
i swear somewhere i read that there is already a new tour that will do that, but don't see the information.

CaptSmee
05-27-2010, 03:20 PM
Hey i was wondering...does anyone know about a tour of disneyworld, as told through the eyes of Walt?

neat concept, but Walt was dead when WDW opened. so it wouldn't quite be as Walt saw it, because he never saw it. :(

there is a tour at Disneyland titled "Walk in Walt's Footsteps" that is an excellent tour. many of Walt's favorite thing's were shared during it.

disneyfamily05
05-27-2010, 03:29 PM
I just received information about such a tour - it's called "Inspiration Through Walt's Eyes". Part of the description reads as "During this unforgettable 3-hour adventure, you will hear insightful stories about Walt Disney's life and career. Learn about the life-changing events that inspired Walt Disney, which drove him to pursue his dreams and reach greater heights. Discover not only how Walt Disney was inspired, but also how he inspired those around him. Journey to places most guests never get to explore and see the WDW Resort in a new way: through Walt Disney's eyes."

It then lists what I assume to be a very general agenda: Hollyywood Studios; Event & Decorating Support; Magic Kingdom; and the Utilidor System. It says it begins at Epcot, and participants must be at least 16 years old.

Daisy'sMom
05-27-2010, 04:35 PM
That sounds like an amazing tour. I would love to do this one.:mickey: