PDA

View Full Version : TS-Kids Appetizer?

Rekenna
05-22-2010, 11:15 AM
We have used the DDP in the past and since they change it every year I always feel like I am starting all over again.

For a TS Meal what is a Kids Appetizer?

This is how it is listed on the DDP PDF:

FOR LUNCH/DINNER
Appetizer (Guest ages 3-9 only)
Entrée
Dessert
Non-alcoholic beverage

So I understand for an Adult you get your meal, drink, and a dessert. What counts as an appetizer for a child? Maybe some of you that have been recently w/little peeps can clue me in?

Thanks!:mickey:

Strmchsr
05-22-2010, 12:02 PM
The appetizer, unless you get one of the combos, is either grapes or carrot sticks pretty much everywhere. Some places, like Prime Time Cafe and Le Cellier, also have soup listed as an appetizer.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-22-2010, 01:31 PM
:ditto: DD got lots of chicken noodle soup, and lots of veggies/dip as her appetizers.

Fastpasssteve
05-22-2010, 02:47 PM
I always feel the kids get the short end of the stick if they are on the kids DDP. They don't get the same food as the adults. If the kids are picky eaters, I know it doesn't matter, but if they're on the cusp of adulthood, it would feel like I was being cheated.

Rekenna
05-22-2010, 11:23 PM
Thanks!

Strmchsr
05-23-2010, 08:27 AM
I always feel the kids get the short end of the stick if they are on the kids DDP.

They don't get a lot of choice, I agree there. But they are also only paying $10 for their food for the day, which really isn't a bad deal at all.