PDA

View Full Version : Booked my flight down!

darthmacho
05-21-2010, 04:58 PM
:mickey:

Thanks for all of the replies to my inquiry on Spirit Airlines. I booked Delta on the way down, and of course paid more than I wanted, but I got the ideal flight time, with no stops or layovers, and got to pick my seats. Of course the airline reserves the right to take away any of the above benefits that I've already overpaid for at any moment without compensation, I'm hoping that it won't happen and everything will go smoothly.
Still looking for an affordable flight back with similar ideal conditions, assuming I don't decide to stay there forever! :mickey:

merrymouse
05-21-2010, 06:42 PM
Wow! Cutting it close! You must have paid a bundle. Have a great time!

faline
05-21-2010, 07:43 PM
Glad you're one step closer to getting everything done!

LudwigVonDrake
05-23-2010, 11:14 AM
I just got my round trip tickets for Southwest. Not thrilled with what I paid but it's convenient and no stops :plane:

Genie1953
05-23-2010, 05:01 PM
I just got my round trip tickets for Southwest. Not thrilled with what I paid but it's convenient and no stops :plane:

Keep watching the prices for your flights.....The prices we paid for last month's trip were up there ($633 for 2 round trip tickets - Kansas City to Orlando). We purchased the tickets last October and every day I checked the prices for those flights and we were able to have 3 price adjustments made. They came down considerably and we now have $302 in Southwest Airline credit to use later this year.....will be using it to take a trip to visit our daughter and her family!

princessgirls
05-24-2010, 11:31 AM
Bet your feeling MUCH better now!!!

Let the countdown begin!

Julie:mickey: