PDA

View Full Version : Community hall activities

BlizzardBeachBum
05-19-2010, 10:31 PM
Are the community hall activities all "included" with your stay or do you have to pay for some or all of the activities... for example: rental fees for tennis or basketball equipment or fees for arts and crafts materials?? I have 2 very active girls who LOVE arts and crafts so I just want to make sure I'm prepared.

dlpmikki
05-20-2010, 04:14 AM
Some activities are free and some cost money. It can also depend if you are a DVC member or not as some costs are free or reduced for members.

florida girl
05-21-2010, 08:19 AM
We just returned from Kidani and they had a section of free crafts and the athletic equipment was free to rent. They also had an area of crafts you pay between $1-$5 for.

slheflin
05-21-2010, 10:07 AM
We just returned from SSR on Tuesday and there are a ton of FREE things to do even if you are not a DVC member. I do believe that sports equipment is free to rent as a member, but there is a fee to rent the bikes. Every day by the pool (weather permitting) they offer free pool games, bingo, hula hoop contests, etc. Through the community hall you can also check-out DVDs and board games for free. The crafts are cool too!

It sounds like the community hall's are pretty much the same at each resort.