PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grocer

elmjimmlm
05-19-2010, 02:36 PM
We are thinking about ordering this year and having delivery since most of our group is flying...
What is your experience with this and how does it work? Do you pre-pay or pay with delivery?
Thanks for any feedback!!!:mickey:

DizneyRox
05-19-2010, 05:46 PM
We used them and I can't complain. I'm not sure I would order fruit or other things of that nature, but for your general grocery service, it's adequate.

I'm pretty sure we pre-paid... Had them leae it with hotel staff and we were not missing anything.

I'd use them again if there was a need...

Pirate Granny
05-19-2010, 07:34 PM
We've used them more than a few times...never for produce though...you have to pay by credit card when you order. I always include a tip. Your resort luggage room will take delivery (I always have it delivered a few hours BEFORE we are due to arrive, so it's waiting for us)...it's always been complete and no problems with anything we've ordered. The resort will put the stuff that needs to be refrigerated in their luggage room refrig.
:pirate:

Briansmom
05-19-2010, 08:58 PM
We used them last year and it worked GREAT! You place and pay for your order online. There is a $12 delivery fee and the prices are a little more than what you would pay at Walmart but definitely worth the convenience of it. Trust me, I am a bargain shopper and I am totally ok with paying a little extra so I dont have to go to Walmart while I am on vacation!

You tell them what time you want it delivered to your resort and then you go to bell services to pick up your order. We have ordered everything from water, cereal, bagels to grapes and apples. The produce was a little on the high end but it was important for me to have it so I figured I am worth it! :mickey: Bell services will keep all items that need to be in their refrigerator.

I will definitely use Garden Grocer again! :thumbsup:

vizsla
05-20-2010, 05:01 AM
We have used them several times and the service has always been excellent. You need to place your order online, then answer the questions as when you will be arriving, which resort, and list a delivery time. It's that easy. We have ordered fresh fruits, meats, and fresh vegetables and there was never any problems.