PDA

View Full Version : Shops near BBB

nqi2
05-19-2010, 12:38 PM
Three of the Four girls that we are taking, in just 3 weeks:thumbsup:, are doing the BBB. However my youngest doesn't meet the age requirement but we would like to buy her an outfit and accessories just like the big girls. Is there a store right around there that we can buy something. Or since we will be in Epcot the night before should we look for something in the huge store there (can't think of the name) and just take it in with us.

Thanks for the advice.

Figment104
05-19-2010, 02:41 PM
Will you be at the BBB at DTD or the one in the MK?

If in DTD I believe BBB is part of World of Disney so there will be tons of stuff to choose from. If at MK then I think Tink's Treasures (or something along those lines) is just the other side of the castle in Fantasyland. I do remember hearing that it would be closed for a while, but not sure when. There's also the Emporium as you're walking up main street (runs the lenght of the street) and they have an area where I belive you can buy that sort of thing as well.

Hope that helps a bit and I'm sure there'll be someone who comes along soon who's more familiar than I am.

Enjoy! :mickey:

nqi2
05-19-2010, 03:40 PM
We will be doing the one in MK.