PDA

View Full Version : Nine Dragons for Lunch?

Princess'Mom
05-19-2010, 12:34 PM
Has anyone lunched at Nine Dragons? If so, what is your opinion? I have ADRs there next week. Do they have a kids menu?

Thanks for your help!

SurferStitch
05-19-2010, 12:51 PM
We often have lunch or an early dinner at Nine Dragons. The food is excellent.

Their shrimp toast appetizer is very good, as are their spring rolls and scallion pan cake.

I like to have their Kung Bao shrimp on noodles. The shrimp are large and plump, and the seasoning is very good. DH loves their Kung Bao chicken.

The menu is posted in info central (including child options), so you can take a look and see what you'll like.

Lunch Menu (ttp://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/epcot/ninedragons_lunch.asp)

renecat
05-19-2010, 01:10 PM
We ate lunch there and it was great. Try the 5 spiced fish if you like fish. It was excellent.

Fastpasssteve
05-19-2010, 09:38 PM
Make sure to take a close look at the decorations while you are there. They recently renovated the entire restaurant. I love the honey chicken and the shrimp toast.

SurferStitch
05-19-2010, 10:38 PM
Make sure to take a close look at the decorations while you are there. They recently renovated the entire restaurant. I love the honey chicken and the shrimp toast.

Yeah, they have nine different dragon figurines on the one wall. It's really beautiful.

LudwigVonDrake
05-23-2010, 11:20 AM
I went to Nine Dragons once. The food was okay. I can get better Chinese food here in NY :mickey:

Princess'Mom
06-03-2010, 10:01 PM
I went to Nine Dragons once. The food was okay. I can get better Chinese food here in NY :mickey:

I agree - we tried Nine Dragons and weren't too impressed.