PDA

View Full Version : Drinks

Tyson The Lab
05-17-2010, 09:12 PM
I haven't been to Disney since 2007 and have a question about drinks on the DDP. Do most places offer refills?? C/S T/S ??

elorac
05-17-2010, 09:21 PM
Yes, my experience has been free refills for sodas at CS and TS. Obviously not alcoholic drinks or specialty drinks. :marg:

Tyson The Lab
05-17-2010, 09:39 PM
ok good thanks. my confusion was with the wording...."single serving drink" i think was what I read.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-17-2010, 09:48 PM
That can be a bit confusing, can't it?

There are refills are the "regular" drinks, but most specality drinks are single-serving (but the milkshakes at Whispering Canyon are refillable too!)

#1donaldfan
05-19-2010, 12:30 PM
....yes on refills at TS locations, I wasn't aware of refills at CS .... if that's true, I've been missing out some, huh ???:thumbsup:

jenperich
05-19-2010, 02:05 PM
Geez, I didn't know that about CS either! I guess I've also been missing out!

disneykid@hrt
05-19-2010, 02:36 PM
I wish I wouldv'e known about CS, too! In February I was tring to wrangle the two year old and carry the food to the table and spilled my brand new large Diet Coke that looked so refreshing. :blush: If I'd known that I would have been a little less aggravated!

Gotta love INTERCOT!! Wait for it... :rocks:

Goofy4TheWorld
05-19-2010, 08:30 PM
Free refills at Counter Service locations?

Call me a pessimist, but that sound too good to be true....

Fastpasssteve
05-19-2010, 09:41 PM
In my experience, Disney is willing to refill any soda or fountain drink. If something comes in a pre-packaged container, like bottled water, you get one for the price you pay.

#1donaldfan
05-20-2010, 09:47 AM
In my experience, Disney is willing to refill any soda or fountain drink. If something comes in a pre-packaged container, like bottled water, you get one for the price you pay.

I'm sure they are "willing" to do it, however to navigate back through the line seems a bit much .... especially if it's not policy ... I'd be a little embarrassed to bring my paper cup to the counter to ask and get a "look".....I'm willing to try it though.....In June, I'll send the DS up to do the dirty work ... just kidding !!!:thumbsup: