PDA

View Full Version : Diaper Bag/BackPack?

Michelle15
05-16-2010, 03:28 PM
Does anyone out there know of a good Backpack diaper bag? I don't want to carry around a big diaper bag to hold all of my babies needed supplies. She will be 9 months old when are WDW.
Thanks in Advance!:mickey:

Mickey'sGirl
05-17-2010, 08:58 AM
When our youngest was 6mos, we went to the World and just used a regular backpack for his stuff. I had a soft sided cooler bag that we put his food and bottles in, and everything else went into the backpack.

VWL Mom
05-17-2010, 09:27 AM
When mine were young we always carried a backpack with a cooler compartment on the bottom. I just goggled to see if they still make them and they do. Worked out great, diapers-wipes went in ziplock on the top, food and bottles went into the bottom.

Disney4us2
05-17-2010, 09:29 AM
Does anyone out there know of a good Backpack diaper bag? I don't want to carry around a big diaper bag to hold all of my babies needed supplies. She will be 9 months old when are WDW.
Thanks in Advance!:mickey:

I had one for DD. It was by Baby Trend. It is navy blue with oodles of compartments. It looks like a regular backpack. I still use it on occasion. I don't know if it is still made. This was 10 years ago. I got it at Babies R Us.

Frog
05-17-2010, 03:01 PM
we just took a regular back pack (eastpack), and it worked great!! kept baby stuff in one section and snacks for the rest of us in the other, plus camera and rain gear and LOTS of water bottels. One thing I learned carrying the thing was to encourage the troops to drink! (that way my load got lighter in the afternoon!)

starryeyes21
05-17-2010, 09:27 PM
We have one by Columbia. It's great. It has lots of pockets, including an insulated one for bottles. My husband uses it all the time because he is embarrassed to carry the one I received at my shower. He says it looks too much like a purse.

DisneyDog
05-18-2010, 04:04 PM
Haven't carried a diaper bag in 4 years, but I always used a backpack-style diaper bag. Not only was it easier to carry and my DH didn't mind taking it, but I could easily sling it over the handle of my stroller.