PDA

View Full Version : Coronado Springs....????

olivegirl
05-16-2010, 02:58 PM
Could anyone tell me how much it is to rent the bikes, fishing poles, etc.....at CSR? :mickey:

Fastpasssteve
05-16-2010, 10:12 PM
I would call them directly at the resort for detailed information: Coronado Springs: Telephone: (407) 939-1000; Fax: (407) 939-1001

I know that fishing expeditions for up to fifve people can also be booked through recreation: this includes a guide, fishing poles, bait...all sorts of stuff. They would also know about that or be able to give you the number for Disney Recreation...which also handles boat rentals.

KatMark
05-17-2010, 12:57 PM
I don't know the costs because even though we stay at the CSR every trip (nine of our last ten stays), we never rent a boat -- the lake really isn't big enough for us to find it worth it (we'd rather go and rent a boat at Bay Lake). However, the CSR Marina is only open "seasonally" and we really aren't sure what that means.

Sassagoula Todd 2
05-17-2010, 01:23 PM
We just got back from CSR Saturday and there were no boats, or bikes for rent...gotta admit it was kind of nice being able to walk the path without fear of being run down from behind...