PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Question

wilcat
05-16-2010, 02:57 PM
If I purchase tickets now will I have to pay anything additional if the prices increase in the fall? I have an opportunity to get a seven day park hopper for the price of four thru my work benefit program and I would like to take advantage of this if I can. :mickey:

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
05-16-2010, 03:38 PM
You will not have to pay anything extra.

queenmom9497
05-16-2010, 04:15 PM
I'd say GO FOR IT!!:thumbsup:

HoosierDisneyFan
05-16-2010, 05:28 PM
Not to rain you your parade so to speak but the cost diffence between the 4 Day Park hopper ticket (with no other options) and the 7 Day Park hopper ticket is very small. For an adult ticket the cost is $295.01 for the 4 day ticket and $304.59 for the 7 day ticket (according to one source I checked). This is less than $10.00. Probably not what you were lead to believe...

CleveRocks
05-16-2010, 08:53 PM
If I purchase tickets now will I have to pay anything additional if the prices increase in the fall? I have an opportunity to get a seven day park hopper for the price of four thru my work benefit program and I would like to take advantage of this if I can. :mickey:The bottom line is that if you have a ticket in your hand, it is good for admission. If you bought a ticket 5 years ago and never used it, it's still good for admission now, and you wouldn't have to pay extra to use it.