PDA

View Full Version : Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage

Ksmith75
05-14-2010, 03:11 PM
Not sure if this is in the right place but since it involves Wishes...
We did this experience when we were there almost 2 weeks ago (oh how I wish we were still there). I have to say it was such a wonderful experience. It was just DH and I and we had a blast. Patch, the pirate was wonderful. The whole thing was put together really well. It started off at the Comtemporary Resort - where there were sodas and snacks and a pic op. with Mr. Smee and Captain Hook. There were 2 boats that night and 2 pirates - they were both so funny and wonderful. They parade everyone down to the boats while singing Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me. What fun. The voyage itself was great, you got to the see electrical water pagent and wishes. Complete with singing and jokes before and after wishes. We absolutely loved it, it was such a great time....one of the reasons WDW is so magical! If they have it next year when we go - we are definatley doing it again!

Scorpiosammy
05-14-2010, 03:23 PM
Was that only for children and only at the contemporary? Also what did it cost?

I am so into the Pirates movies its sad *laughs* :cloud9:

KylesMom
05-14-2010, 05:04 PM
I'm glad you had such a magical time!

Was that only for children and only at the contemporary?

This is a Special Event open to all guests.
Pirates & Pals Fireworks Voyage (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tours-and-experiences/pirates-and-pals-fireworks-voyage/) It sounds plain-old cool. :mickey:

crltkcagle
05-14-2010, 06:48 PM
I really want to try this, but DH doesn't think it will be any fun and a waster of money. He's cheap cheap~ LOL

goofyfan4466
05-14-2010, 09:13 PM
does anybody know how much this costs ? and how long it lasts ?
thanks in advance

forever a child
05-15-2010, 02:27 PM
Thanks OP for sharing! DD and I are doing this on the 24th of May! Can't wait!

does anybody know how much this costs ? and how long it lasts ?
thanks in advance

I think we paid approx. $52 or $54 each for myself and my daughter. Not sure exactly, but about that.

Jodi
07-12-2010, 08:24 PM
This is just what I was looking for!! From the sound of it, you would not need a park pass in order to do this? How far in advance would we need to book? Leaving in 4 weeks, CANNOT wait!!