PDA

View Full Version : Busy, busy ,busy!!

plutosnana
05-14-2010, 11:07 AM
I never really went to wdw when it was Summertime. I went once. It was packed! But I wondered what was the busiest you have ever had or seen! I've seen 3 hour lines:jaw: for Soarin and 2 hour lines for Toy Story Mania. But what has been the busiest months and the busiest lines? Thx!

JROriole8Fan
05-14-2010, 11:57 AM
This past holiday season, right before New Years, the wait time for Soarin' was posted was240... minutes, or 4 hours. I heard some people leaving saying they weren't waiting 2:40 for any ride. Good decision since it was 4:00!

renecat
05-14-2010, 12:32 PM
Dec. 2008 was the busiest I have ever seen it. Now I never go during the summer so I'm sure that is worst. I have always gone Feb. Dec. Oct. Nov. and last year Sept. That was one of the least crowded times I have ever seen.

Bay Lake
05-14-2010, 01:15 PM
I would pick the summer over Christmas anyday,
We were there Christmas 08 and almost everyday the parks were at capacity.

Figment52
05-14-2010, 01:28 PM
Back in the 90's when DD was in school, we had to go in the summer. Lines were ALWAYS long, and the heat just made it worse. I can't remember a lot of specific wait times, but I do remember waiting 2-3 hours for Splash Mountain. Crazy to think about it now!

AJ Springfield
05-14-2010, 06:41 PM
We are typically summer visitors and July is busy than June. I hear that Christmas is the WORST time to visit--even for die-hard WDW lovers. I have to admit our two trips in February were WONDERFUL--weather and crowd line!!

Fastpasssteve
05-15-2010, 02:05 AM
The week between Christmas and New Years is pushing maximum density, as far as the parks go. Spring Break is also intense.

The poster above is right...the heat of summer makes almost any line seem longer...especially SPLASH MOUNTAIN!

dream6
05-15-2010, 05:01 PM
I feel like whenever I see the Toy Story Mania line it's always 2 hours long. Also, the longest I saw Soarin was about 3 hours long. I couldn't wait in either of those lines so needless to say I won't be visiting in the summer or during any other peak periods!! Those line times were from around Spring Break time.