PDA

View Full Version : surprise...so excited

homeschool mom
05-13-2010, 10:51 PM
We will be in WDW on Wed. My mom is traveling with us to FL to spend our vacation time with her only sister (and youngest sibling) who lives near Tampa. My mom has never been to WDW so we are taking her to MK with us on the first day of our vacation. Her sister called me today and has decided to join us for that first day and surprise my mom. I'm so excited to be able to take my mom and my aunt to my favorite place on earth! :cloud9: I don't know if my aunt has ever been there, but I know she is very excited about the surprise as well. It's going to be a good start to our vacation. :mickey:

KylesMom
05-13-2010, 11:33 PM
How wonderful, Diane! You know, my mom was at Epcot once in the late 80's (without ME) and she doesn't have any good memories about it. I've always told her that if she was with DS, DH and I, she'd have an absolute BLAST. It's all about the company you keep, IMO. Can't wait to hear how your Aunt's surprise will hit your mom - if only for that one day! :mickey:

Tink#64
05-14-2010, 12:00 AM
:pixie: and best wishes for a most magical experience! We got my DM to go with us for her 1st time ever in 2005 & she loved it so much she went back with us in 2006! Absolutely priceless to share our happy place with my DM! :cloud9: I'm sure it will be wonderful, sharing this time with your family! Wishing you many magical memories! :tink:

vizsla
05-14-2010, 04:57 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

pdrlkr
05-14-2010, 08:46 AM
Have a Magical vacation! :tink:

betteratmk
05-14-2010, 09:18 AM
How wonderful, Diane! You know, my mom was at Epcot once in the late 80's (without ME) and she doesn't have any good memories about it. I've always told her that if she was with DS, DH and I, she'd have an absolute BLAST. It's all about the company you keep, IMO. Can't wait to hear how your Aunt's surprise will hit your mom - if only for that one day! :mickey:

When Epcot opened in those early years it was like standing in the middle of a prarie, very empty so to speak, none of the lush landscaping that there is today.