PDA

View Full Version : Magic Photo's - Just back

mook3y
05-13-2010, 09:41 PM
Hi Y'all, just got back from a way to short 8 day vacation!

I know it was asked before what magical photo's you can get while at WDW and here is what I believe to be a complete list. (our ds 7 and dd 5) asked every single photo pass person if they did magic pictures.

Magic Kingdom:

Several Locations - Holding Balloons
hand held out flat - Tinkerbell appears standing
Outside of POTC you can hold a sword and it looks like you are fighting Captain Hook
Tiana's Garden - holding a frog

I did find out that the ghost horses in front of carriage at HM is only done at special events

Epcot

Stitch Eating Ice Cream Cone
Mickey, Minnie and Goofy soaring over your head in a hang glider - 1 pointing up at them & one of us ducking down
holding balloons
tinkerbell standing on hand

Hollywood Studios

Stitch coming out of the ground

After that picture, their servers were down and could not get any more magic pictures, not sure if that is only one available.

Animal Kingdom

outside front gate, kids holding a crate that stitch is breaking out of
holding baby simba
Tinkerbell on hand sitting

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-13-2010, 10:20 PM
Cool :thumbsup: Thanks for putting this together; I didn't know about all of them, but will ask on our next trip.

Fastpasssteve
05-14-2010, 12:59 AM
Thank you for your research. I will try to get a photo with the ghost horses when I go in October. Sounds cool!

Euby
05-14-2010, 02:13 AM
How does this work? Is it requested with Photo Pass? Or do you pose and then they add the magic?

mook3y
05-14-2010, 08:25 AM
How does this work? Is it requested with Photo Pass? Or do you pose and then they add the magic?

It is with the Photo Pass, but you request it from the photographer.

Not all photographers can do them. but they are more than happy to direct you to where you can get them taken at.

crltkcagle
05-14-2010, 09:34 AM
THANK YOU!!!! We love doing these and are leaving in 7 days! We will definetly get these done. I have already purchased my pre trip cd! :thumbsup:

Kathy Jetson
05-15-2010, 04:07 AM
I can't wait to do this! Ds will love the one with Capt. Hook:mickey:

javamama
05-15-2010, 10:48 PM
Capt Hook would have been great! We did "Up" infront of the castle, and tinkerbell. I need to upload them still--doh! Thanks for the great info!!

TheVBs
05-16-2010, 07:56 AM
So cool! Thanks for the list. :mickey: I wouldn't have thought to ask the CM about what magic photos they can do. I will definitely remember that for the next trip. :)

joanna71985
05-18-2010, 05:41 PM
There are a few more at the Studios:
*fighting Darth Vader
*Lilo with a camera
*Minnie sitting and posing
*Mickey sitting and waving