PDA

View Full Version : Any word on if Pirates will be down this September?

Scorpiosammy
05-13-2010, 06:38 PM
I cannot seem to find the page on the Disney website for refurbs (I have found the one here though).

I was just wondering if anyone heard anything through the grapevine if Pirates would be down in September when my DH and I will be there.

Thanks for any insight ;)

eeyorepoohfan
05-13-2010, 06:54 PM
:mickey:I just checked on WDW site and don't see any scheduled referbs for September at the Magic Kingdom. They embed it in the daily schedule of events. To find it click on Parks, Magic Kingdom, Calendar. Then click on the first day of your vacation. It will open the schedule for that particular day. On the right hand side of the schedule will be where they put closures. You can then click the "next day" button to go through all of the dates of your vacation. You can do this for each park. I would keep checking when it gets closer to you visit since it can change. Hope this helps!!! :thumbsup:

CaptSmee
05-13-2010, 06:58 PM
don't know why it would be...but they usually list their scheduled maintenance rehabs plenty ahead of time so you know

medic9016
05-13-2010, 07:22 PM
With the new construction started and toontown closing soon, I don't think you will see many refurbs lasting more than a few days. If any at all in MK.

Scorpiosammy
05-14-2010, 03:00 PM
I would like to say thank you for the responses ;) Also, thank you for reminding me how to find the listing of closures... I had forgotten *laugh*

brownie
05-14-2010, 05:51 PM
With the new construction started and toontown closing soon, I don't think you will see many refurbs lasting more than a few days. If any at all in MK.

See "it's a small world" Scheduled for Refurbishment (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=170717).

Fastpasssteve
05-15-2010, 02:09 AM
Thank you for keeping us up-to-date. I appreciate it.