PDA

View Full Version : DH was "That Guy" again.

SurferStitch
05-13-2010, 01:01 PM
Back in October of 2008 DH was That Guy at the Laugh Floor, and got to wear that title again last week!

I knew as soon as that super bright spotlight hit us in the face that it was coming, too. He got a kick out of it, and was surprised to get picked again. This time they gave him a "That Guy" sticker, but he didn't wear it because he wanted me to put it in the scrapbook.

Pretty cool!

cer
05-13-2010, 01:21 PM
Love it!!! So glad he is a good sport about it, it is kinda weird when you can tell THAT GUY is uncomfortable.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-13-2010, 02:35 PM
My DH would love to be THAT GUY!!

Glad he enjoyed it.

MNNHFLTX
05-13-2010, 03:26 PM
Very cool! :thumbsup:

I wonder--do they ever have a "that gal"?

CaptSmee
05-13-2010, 07:00 PM
sigh...I was "that guy" last trip & proudly wore my sticker the rest of the night. lol

Bethanymouse
05-13-2010, 07:33 PM
Very cool! :thumbsup:

I wonder--do they ever have a "that gal"?

They dont ever have "that gal". More than likely it is because a female may take offense more easily. Just my opinion. We females tend to be more sensitive (though I would think it was hilarious).

My disney husband aspires to be "that guy"!

TheVBs
05-13-2010, 08:30 PM
So cool! :mickey:

ibrowse17
05-13-2010, 09:51 PM
Congrats from another guy that has been "That Guy"! Only once though:thumbsup:

crltkcagle
05-14-2010, 09:36 AM
:thumbsup:How awesome, guess he has one of those famous faces!

Mickey'sGirl
05-14-2010, 09:47 AM
I just love the Laugh Floor. We always leave smiling, and notice that everyone else in there does too!

My DH has also been That Guy, which was fun ... but the most fun was when Mike's nephew chose a "kid" to talk to, and that kid was our youngest son. DS was 5, and the monster started a knock knock joke with him .... well didn't our guy turn it all around so that he was the one telling the joke and getting the laughs. It was tremendous fun. He still talks about it.

Scorpiosammy
05-14-2010, 03:16 PM
Even though we both love the movie "Monsters, Inc" we were a little bit skeptical as to how the show would be (we still kept open minds though). We found that it was hilarious! The whole time we were laughing and crossing our fingers that we wouldn't be spotlighted (we even took off our bride and groom headgear to be less conspicuous) *laugh*

It is now a must-see for us :mickey:

Ksmith75
05-14-2010, 03:17 PM
My husband was "That Guy" last year, and proudly wore his sticker all day - we kept it too. It was alot of fun!

#1donaldfan
05-14-2010, 05:14 PM
My DW, I thought, was gonna be "that gal"....the spotlight hit us and I thought "man, not me !!!", but she was on the big screen....the monster just wanted to know where she lived....ya'll know the drill....it was funny....they came back to her twice....it was fun.....:party:

LudwigVonDrake
05-15-2010, 02:53 PM
I want to be "that guy"! I've been picked for the geography lesson skit but being "that guy" would make my day :mickey:

paragon
05-15-2010, 07:25 PM
I was "that guy" last year on our trip, and our friend who traveled with us was "that guy" two days later, I missed being "that guy" on our trip this past April, by ONE SEAT!.

azcavalier
05-16-2010, 04:02 PM
I wasn't "that guy", but I was the "guy who thinks that catsup is made from cats" before the show starts. My DW/DSM got a kick out of that, as we have three cats, and I put ketchup/catsup on everything.

plutosnana
05-16-2010, 04:43 PM
"That guy"...So funny. It's boring to watch the laugh floor 20 times but I love when they go "This guy will buy you churros" HA HA HA :mickey::mickey::mickey: