PDA

View Full Version : What's New?

Jac_Sparrow
05-12-2010, 10:28 PM
Hi All!

So, I haven't been down to WDW since late Winter of 2008...I know that might not seem so long, but for me...it's been AGES! And, shame on me, I haven't been keeping up with the discussion boards here; so I was wondering if there have been any new additions to the parks or to certain attractions, my lovely new wife and I should keep our eye out for....or..heheh...avoid... for our honeymoon late September of this year.

Many thanks in advance,

--JAC:pirate:

c&d
05-13-2010, 10:51 AM
Here are some off the top of my head:

The entrance to Space Mtn has been redone and the ride is darker and a little less bumpy.

The spiel on TTA has been redone. I don't like it, bring back the old one.

There's a ton of construction going on behind the Castle currently.

Honey I Shrunk the Audience is closed for Captain EO to come back.

Soarin' lines still as long as ever.

Nemo Clamshell ride in Epcot right next to the Coral Reef Restaurant.

That's all I can think of right now.

Ms. Mode
05-13-2010, 11:56 AM
Toy Story Mania @ HS is really fun.

Spaceship Earth has been redone and I really like it. :thumbsup:

sportsguy2315
05-13-2010, 12:24 PM
Single rider line at RRNC

BTW, I feel your pain Jac. I haven't been since Dec 06 and it feels like forever too! :( . Hopefully my plans for October work out!

Jac_Sparrow
05-13-2010, 03:49 PM
Cool beans! Thanks!

--JAC :pirate:

LauraByTheSea
05-13-2010, 07:08 PM
Another September honeymooner! See you then! :mickey:

websitekid
05-13-2010, 07:24 PM
Dont forget that Bippoty Boppity Boutique is now up and running so be sure to check that out if you have smaller children with you. Magical Kingdom is still undergoing construction but you can hardly tell.

Jac_Sparrow
05-13-2010, 11:23 PM
Another September honeymooner! See you then! :mickey:

Congrats Laura! Ours is a belated honeymoon, we eloped in Key West 2 months ago with the thought of taking another vacation in the fall. Needless to say it worked out ;) We just can't seem to stay away from the Sunshine State!

--JAC :pirate:

Scorpiosammy
05-14-2010, 03:08 PM
Awesome (and congratulations by the way)! I will also be there in September for a week for our 1 year anniversary ;) We went last September for our Honeymoon and we can't wait to go back :mickey:

There may be some new stuff to you at Animal Kingdom (Kali River Rapids, Expedition Everest) to try. We are roller coaster enthusiasts but didnt like EE. KRR was neat to ride the one time I went on it (I have a fear of water so my opinion on it is a little skewed *laugh*).

See ya there! :thumbsup: