PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone Help?

DZNYGUY
05-12-2010, 01:20 PM
Okay, so my wife and I are going to The World in two days :mickey: and I have a couple of things that we need to have cleared up. Over the past couple of weeks, I have seen postings/news about some of the rides and it would help a lot if we knew definitely what was going on before we left to help with planning. Can anyone who has just been/is in the parks or has news answer some questions for me difinitively?:

1. Is Peter Pan open, or is it down right now?

2. When does Rockin' Roller Coaster go down for refurb? (If not already)

3. How crowded are the parks now? (Just curious! :plot: :mickey:)

Thanks as always! And :rocks:

mymickey
05-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Rockin roller coaster is down May15-20. It is not posted that Peter Pan is down, but we aren't going til June. Hope this helps

DZNYGUY
05-12-2010, 01:48 PM
It does! We will be landing on Friday (the 14th) and should get to the parks at about 7pm. Looks like we will be going straight to DHS!

danicafan
05-12-2010, 02:49 PM
You might want to doublecheck but HS closes at 7pm that night. Hope you make it there before closing!

Strmchsr
05-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Peter Pan's exterior is being refurbed, but the ride is still up and running. The dates above are correctly listed for when RNRC will be down.

As for crowds - last week the crowds were moderate to moderately high (and full blown crowded on Saturday and Sunday), but not unbearable.