PDA

View Full Version : Good coffee in the 4 parks

beachezncream
05-11-2010, 08:49 AM
Im getting ready to leave in a few hours :cloud9: I just happened to have a last minute thought. Where in the parks can I get coffee? I figure from any food place, but I was wondering about specialty coffees like cappucinos, or frozen? I wasn't sure. :surf:

Thanks for the help! gotta get back to getting things ready! :laundry: :dishes: blahh you know.

but thennnnn :tink: fabulousness!

:wave:

EpcotChic23
05-11-2010, 09:19 AM
This past April my brother and I were looking for some iced lattes in Epcot. We found a cart outside the Universe of Energy. They had regular coffee cap. lattes soada water and juice. There was also ample benches to sit and people watch. We went around 10am and it was up and running already.

Belster
05-11-2010, 09:23 AM
There is also a cart that has several types of coffee and tea at Animal Kingdom. I cannot remember exactly where it was but I think it was on the way to Mt. Everest. I am a Starbucks and Dunkin drinker so it is hard to please me when it comes time to coffee...but I found this place to be better than most on WDW property.

DizneyRox
05-11-2010, 10:12 AM
Good coffee doesn't exist on property... You can get a cup of joe just about anywhere though.

crltkcagle
05-11-2010, 10:15 AM
Kona Cafe at the Poly has good coffee.

renecat
05-11-2010, 10:32 AM
[QUOTE=crltkcagle;2052978]Kona Cafe at the Poly has good coffee
Ditto

beachezncream
05-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Ah ok awesome! I know the tea place in AK, thanks for the advice! Time to head to the airport!

klb
05-11-2010, 11:37 AM
I reccommend taking a French press and making your own (but then I'm a bit of a coffee snob) :blush:

Have a great trip!!

PlutoPlanet
05-11-2010, 11:43 AM
I wonder why they don't have iced coffee. Maybe it's a regional thing.

SBETigg
05-11-2010, 12:32 PM
Iced coffee is not a regional thing, and I think they do have it at some of the coffee places in WDW. Kusafiri in AK, maybe? Starbucks in the Swan. Not sure about Kona Cafe's coffee bar, but I thought so.

EpcotChic23
05-11-2010, 01:41 PM
The cart at Epcot that I talked about has iced coffee. The thing is they don't advertise it on the menu. I had to ask if they could make it iced for my bro and I and they said sure.

everyonesmadhere
05-11-2010, 03:00 PM
The coffees what like $3000

DisneyLuver91
05-11-2010, 03:36 PM
I just use my resort mug and fill it with coffee before I leave. Free and delicious. And totally worth overheating a little. :blush:

Fastpasssteve
05-11-2010, 11:47 PM
Starring Roles (small bakery attached to Brown Derby) in Hollywood Studios roasts their own beans and the coffee is good. Not to mention the great sweets.

I am also partial to the 100% pure Kona coffee in a french press at Kona Cafe in the Polynesian Resort on the Magic Kingdom Monorail. It costs more, but it is worth it. Kona Cafe also has a great breakfast menu.

GenieOfPA
05-13-2010, 03:35 PM
its not actually in the parks, but if you just hop on the monorail and take it over to the Grand Floridian, Narcoossees has amazing coffee. Just like at Kona, it is brought to your table and pressed right in front of you. Very fresh and very bold flavor. I recommend it!

AmandaChan
05-13-2010, 04:21 PM
There is the writers place at MGM but their iced coffees/lattes are NOT good. They just don't know how to make a good iced coffee. I haven't tried their regular coffee.

And I know that a lot of people don't like the coffee at the resorts but I love it, especially with cream.

GreenB
05-13-2010, 06:27 PM
Good coffee doesn't exist on property... You can get a cup of joe just about anywhere though.

Hi Everybody!
I'm a heavy coffee drinker and I totally agree whit what DizneyRox just said.
I just can't remember where or when was the last time I had a decent coffee in the morning. I guess (and it is ONLY a guess) it must have been at the Polynesian.
I DO remember where I had my worst coffee in all WDW: Main Street Bakery @ MK.

Regards.

lwhan4
05-13-2010, 10:11 PM
I love WDW....but please can't they get real coffee somewhere in the parks????

CuteAsMinnie
05-14-2010, 08:59 AM
No one has mentioned the FROZEN LATTE at Main Street Bakery?!?!?!?!?!?!?:drama:

I am a blended and iced coffee drinker and these Frozen Latte's are simply to die for!!!!! Have never come across anything better!:yay:

The iced coffee at the place in Epcot (name :confused:) is pretty good.

:mickey:

seanyred
05-14-2010, 10:26 AM
There is good coffee but its hard to find. Kona Cafe and Boma have very good coffee. In EPCOT Morocco has good coffee as well. I wished the Magic Kingdom was more like DL. At the coffee house on Main Street in DL they serve fresh brewed Mickey Blend Coffee and if you keep your receipt they give you free refills the entire day.