PDA

View Full Version : Photos by CMs

Victor Kelly
05-11-2010, 08:07 AM
We are preparing for our honeymoon and will be arriving on Sept 26 this year. We wanted to get two specific photos taken by the photograpers at the Magic Kingdom.

How much are the pictures?
And will they do a request?

We want one on Mainstreet with the castle in the background, but the second one would be very close to the castle for a more specific shot.

vicster
05-11-2010, 09:07 AM
We have one on Mainstreet with the castle as a background. I think Disney will do pretty much whatever you want! Have a great honeymoon!

crltkcagle
05-11-2010, 10:16 AM
You can get any photo you want done. When you get home you can either buy the pictures by themselves or the cd. Go to disneyphotopass.com for more info. Have a great honeymoon!

Pirate Granny
05-11-2010, 12:07 PM
If you don't see a photopass photographer nearby where you want your close up...go over by the photographer by the rose garden at the MK and ask if he will come with you to the spot where you want your photo taken...i've done this a few times with great results...we've even had them from the Studio to go over by the dancing brooms over by the Brown Derby...as we thought it would make a nice picture. Hope your marriage and honeymoon is magical.
:pirate:

Victor Kelly
05-12-2010, 08:02 AM
Thank you all for the well wishes :mickey:

What we had in mind for the more special photo is this: My fiancee is really into scrap booking. She found this piece of artwork that shows Mickey and Minnie from behind looking at whate ever you put on the page.

So what we want to do is duplicate that with us looking at the castle while we have our bride and groom mouse hats on. Then we are going to put that artwork piece in front of out picture.

The place I have in mind is actually one of the photospots. It is East of the castle on a spoke to Tomorrowland. A very nice spot too, since I have taken dozens of pictures there.

I can green screen it since I am very good with photoshop but I want the real deal.