PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic only on certain nights?

BuddyFox
05-09-2010, 11:55 PM
I am mapping out our vacation and which parks to hit on specific days. I'm trying to take advantage of the EMH, but it appears that they do not have a Fantasmic performance that night. (Aug. 18th) Is that possible? I just assumend if the park is open late, then they would have it that night.:confused:

Fastpasssteve
05-10-2010, 01:56 AM
I checked the calendar for October when I am returning to WDW. It appears that, at least during that time, Fantasmic is only being performed two times per week.

Perhaps they will do it more often during the busy summer months. It is unfortunate that it is not on the calendar for the time you wanted. Sorry.

Nascfan
05-10-2010, 09:42 AM
It is not only possible that Fantasmic is not performed on all late nights, but probable. They've cut back performances to about 2 a week, or 3 if you're lucky. Maybe it's on another night that you can hit Studios for the evening? I know it's hard to juggle schedules when you want to hit certain things. Good luck!

AllDisney
05-11-2010, 05:12 PM
We really LOVE Fantasmic and since the show has VERY limited performances we plan our trip around this show, believe it or not. Perhaps you can switch to make sure you see the show:secret:

Jenemmy
05-11-2010, 06:07 PM
Word of warning...since they have cut back on the shows, be prepared to arrive E-A-R-L-Y in order to get a seat. I was there last week and attempted to get into Fantasmic almost an hour early, only to find out it was already standing room only.

Gator
05-11-2010, 09:20 PM
Yeah, it totally stinks. I'd say something else, but it would just get *'d. Anyway, you have a choice when going to DHS. 1) Go there on the days they have Fantasmic showing and face large crowds. 2) Go there when they're not showing Fantasmic and see minimal crowds. I chose to skip the crowds for my kids sake, but I'm sure they would love to have seen Mickey defeat Maleficent with water and fireworks. I think next time, I'll brave the crowds, because I really missed seeing that show.

And to any Disney VP reading this, YOU STINK for reducing the shows by 5 a week. Just trying to make a little more money by cutting out a crowd favorite. I've gone to WDW instead of DL for years because of all the firework shows. Now....saving $1400 on airfare seems like a good idea.