PDA

View Full Version : How to File a complaint?

KT1234
05-08-2010, 07:02 PM
Hi Everyone,

I NEVER thought I'd ever be having to do something like this but I was wondering if someone knew how to formally file a complaint at Disneyland. What happened was I had rented a locker for $7 and put a bag plus an expensive jacket inside of it for safe keeping. At the end of a busy day, I went back to gather my things and didn't see my jacket in the back of the locker- it blended in. I got all the way home (about an hour 1/2 later) and realized I forgot my jacket. I figured it wouldn't be a huge deal and called lost & found the next day knowing that I had locked my locker afterward (habit) and the only people that would be in there would be employees. I called back 4 times afterward to check with different employees and the jacket wasn't found. I KNOW the expensive jacket was in there and I definately remember locking the locker behind me. I HATE to even think that someone would steal something out of a locker when they clean them out at the end of the night but it's the only logical thing. Does anyone know a mailing address or e mail address I could write to? I just feel very upset because I have been a loyal Disney fan for my whole life-visiting WDW often and holding a annual pass to DL. I want to find out if I can be somewhat compensated.

Thank you!

Kate

gerald72
05-09-2010, 02:40 AM
Maybe it wasn't in lost and found because no cm found it.
The person who rented the locker the next day probably got a new jacket.
I'm sure Disney isn't responsible for lost objects.

NotaGeek
05-09-2010, 04:26 AM
Disneyland Guest Service Contact Page (https://secure-disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/help/contactUs?name=ContactUsPage)

I am not exactly sure how Disney would be responsible for the loss of your jacket, especially since there's little chance that the lockers are cleaned out every night and the person that got your locker the next day found the jacket and didn't turn it in ... :confused:

KT1234
05-14-2010, 07:20 PM
Thanks for the link- I appreciate it. Actually every CM I spoke to the next day said that the lockers are absolutely opened and cleaned out at the end of each night at park closing. That way, if there is an issue with things being left, they won't be exposed to strangers the next day. I left right at park closing. As much as I hope this isn't the case, I can't help but think it.

MegaDisney
06-12-2010, 01:02 PM
We rented a locker once and it was filled with someone elses things.

We were honest and turned it in, but if someone not as honest got your locker after you they probably took it.

Seems like the complaint should be directed at dishonest people and not Disney, IMHO.