PDA

View Full Version : Can't get reservation for T-Rex

MuchLovedMama
05-08-2010, 05:26 PM
I really wanted to take my son to T-Rex this coming September but I can't seem to get a reservation. I tried 4 different evening and nothing pops up. I'm not picky about the time other than wanting it at like 4:00 or after. I know T-Rex and Rainforest are handled differently for the most part so I wondered if anybody thinks it would help for me to call T-Rex directly or do you think if they had anything it would show on Disney's dining reservation site? Thanks for any suggestions.

Disneymom201
05-08-2010, 06:20 PM
When booking 180 days out on-line (@ 6am might I add) the only dinner time I was able to make reservations for was 8:00 pm. To say the least, I wasn't completely thrilled about the time. A few days later I called to T-Rex directly and the scheduler/hostess who answered the phone had the entire evening available. I did not link the reservation to my resort, but provided a telephone number that I can be contacted at while in Orlando (this is how I had to make reservations 2 years ago, as they were not in Disney's booking system). I found the telephone number by google searching T-Rex in Orlando. Hope this works for you! Enjoy your vacation.

2005 - 2007 Off Property
2008 Grand Floridian
2009 Wilderness Lodge
October 2010 Animal Kingdom Lodge..... Surprise vacation for the Kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SBETigg
05-08-2010, 07:59 PM
Yes, call T.Rex directly.

magicalmom
05-08-2010, 08:02 PM
Call them. We've been able to walk in in August.

princess mommy
05-08-2010, 09:25 PM
When we went the end of March, I tried for weeks to get anytime on-line for lunch or dinner and there was never any availability.
I finally called the direct number that I got on-line and had my pick of dates and times when the hostess answered. Not sure why it didn't work out on-line. We enjoyed it-servings are huge, service good but it is loud inside.